Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some random quotes I found while surfin the web

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do - Edward Everett Hale

There comes a point in your life when you realize
who matters,
who never did,
who won't anymore...
and who always will.
So, don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future. - Adam Lindsay Gordon



The dream is not something you see in sleep....The dream is the thing that doesn't let you sleep.. - A.P.J Abdul Kalam – 11th President of India

Don't look where you fall, but where you slipped. ~African Proverb


He who has nothing to die for has nothing to live for. ~Moroccan Proverb

The tragedy of war is that it uses man's best to do man's worst. ~Henry Fosdick

"If you don't do it someone else will. And they will have the opportunity you failed to take." - Someones history teacher

I was wrong, she was right, I was blinded by my selfishness and couldn't see the truth. Its you who i care, who i want to be with, who ill set my heart for, Its you that makes my life feel like its worth it all. That makes it all feel like a lovely dream.



“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” - Mark Victor Hansen








There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living
Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by Jozef Enhanced by Jozef